Papers which describe various stochastic methods for kinetics simulations are:
- Bunker, D.L., B. Garrett, T. Kleindienst and G.S. Long, III. "Discrete simulation methods in combustion kinetics," Combustion and Flame 23, 373 (1974).
- Gillespie, D.T. "Exact stochastic simulation of coupled chemical reactions," J. Phys. Chem. 81, 2340 (1977).
- Turner, J.S.. "Discrete simulation methods for chemical kinetics," J. Phys. Chem. 81, 2379 (1977).
Basic information on chemical kinetics and approaches to kinetic modelling can be found in:
- Bunker, D.L. "Simple kinetic models from Arrhenius to the computer," Accts. Chem. Res. 7, 195 (1974).
- Benson, S.W. The Foundations of Chemical Kinetics. McGraw-Hill, New York, 1960.
- Capellos, C. and B. Bielski. Kinetic Systems. Wiley, New York, 1972. Carpenter, B. Determination of Organic Reaction Mechanisms. Wiley, New York, 1984.
- Gardiner, Jr., W.C. Rates and Mechanisms of Chemical Reactions. Benjamin, New York, 1969.
- Laidler, K.J. Chemical Kinetics, second edition. McGraw-Hill, New York, 1965.
- Robinson, P.J. and K. A. Holbrook. Unimolecular Reactions. Wiley- Interscience, London, 1972.
- Chemical Kinetics and Reaction Dynamics, Paul L Houston, Dover Publications, 2006
- Schmickler, W and Santos, E, Interfacial Electrochemistry, second edition. Springer, Berlin, 2010.